What are the Hours of Operation?
- We are open Monday-Friday, 7:00am-5:45pm. Year round. We are closed on all major holidays, and the week between Christmas and New Years.
What is the educational level of the teaching staff?
- Our Lead Teachers have their Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood or Elementary Education.
Are you accredited?
- We are a City of Madison Accredited Child Care Center.
- Received 5 Stars on the Youngstar rating scale.
What ages are you licensed for?
- We are licensed for children ages 2-10 years old.
Does your child need to be potty trained before enrolling?
- Your child does not need to be potty trained before starting at Country Grove. We will work with your family to begin potty training when you feel your child is ready.
Are meals included in the price of tuition?
- We serve breakfast, lunch and snack daily which is included in the price of your child’s tuition. If your child has allergies or food restrictions we ask that you work with our on-site nutritionist and bring in supplemental food items for your child on the days your child cannot have what we are serving that day.
When do you close for inclement weather?
- We follow the Madison Metropolitan School district when closing for inclement weather. Watch your local news station the morning in question, to find out if Madison Public schools are closed.
Will the children go on field trips?
- The whole school goes on field trips several times per year. You will be notified in advance of these trips with a permission slip. Parents chaperones are always welcome.
Are there opportunities to volunteer in my child’s classroom?
- Volunteer opportunities are welcomed and should be worked out with your child’s classroom teacher.